In addition to the two storey housing portion of the residential sector DBA have also extensively worked in the multi-storey sector. Including projects varying from 3 storeys up to 7 storeys. In many cases this has involved designing and detailing complex foundation solutions. DBA have experience in providing superstructure design and detailing to comply with the revised regulations on disproportionate (progressive) collapse.
Successfully completed and ongoing projects:
• Ferry Road, Yorkhill – David Wilson Homes (7 Storeys)
• Kingston Quay, Glasgow – Persimmon City (7 Storeys)
• Riverside Point, Braehead – Redrow Homes (3/4 Storeys)
• Cumbernauld Village – Thomas Mitchell (4 Storeys)
• Leverndale, Glasgow – Miller Homes (5 Storeys)
• Lochside Road, Ayr – Barratt (4/5 Storeys)
And many more across the country.
DBA offer a full structural design package in this sector from foundations up to roof trusses and SER certification. As with all of our services we aim to provide safe, innovative and cost effective solutions to all of our clients.